Three Phase Remote Control Electrical Roller Shutter Motor
|FOB Price:||US $145 / Set|
|Min. Order:||10 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Sets||US $145/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YZ-1000KG-3P
- Driving Type: Electromechanical
- Brand: Universal
- FOB Port: Xiamen
- Product Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 85014000
- Structure: Wheeled
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Quality: Strictly According to CE, GS, RoHS
- Product: OEM
- Trademark: Universal
- Origin: Xiamen, China
1. Remote control.
2. Low noise, small shaking.
3. With electronic anti-theft apparatus.
4. Good design, advanced struture, strong power.
5. Import electric component, security and credibility.
6. Automatically open or close the doors by pressing relevant buttons.
7. Doors are also workable under the operation of manual control equipment when there is no power supply.
300kg~1500kg rolling door motor Functions:
1. Overheat protection: The motor is with overheat protect equipment;
2. Mechanic Limit: Limit switch adjusts the door position in both "up" and "down" precisely and safely;
3. Remote control: With convenient and stability control function, can be operated by transmitter;
4. Manual button: Up, Stop and Down. You can through the manual button which makes the rolling door open and close.
Applications for Motors:
Widely used in shoppingmalls, hotels, warehouses, garages, post and telecommunications, banks, shops, factories and other buildings' rolling door opening and closing. It is an ideal accessory products of modern architecture.
Why Choose Us?
Xiamen Universal Electronic Co., Ltd, with our strong R&D capabilities and strict product quality control, our Rolling Door Motor have been well received and have been gaining popularity both at home and overseas. All products passed numerous insulation tests in heat, sound and wind, which meet the recent trend of energy saving. Our good reputation in innovation and quality has brought in numerous exporting business and inland trade. If you have any interest in our motors, please browse our website for further imformation or contact us immediately.
|Max Upgrade Weight|
|Max Upgrade Height|
|Output Torque (N.m)||Rotation(r/min)||Chain NO.|
|220V 50Hz (230V 60Hz)|
|380V 50Hz (380V 60Hz)|