600kg Roller Shutter Motor
|FOB Price:||US $80 / Set|
|Min. Order:||500 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Sets||US $80/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Sets/Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YZ-600KG-1P
- Driving Type: Electromechanical
- Brand: Universal
- Uplift Weight: 600kg
- Motor Type: Geared Motor
- Casing Protection: Closed Type
- Number of Stator: Single-Phase
- Transport Package: Foam Packing
- Origin: Fujian, Xiamen
- Structure: Wheeled
- Electric Current Type: AC
- The Theory: Roller Shutter Motor Price
- Uplift Height: 6m
- Remote Control: Yes
- Function: Driving
- Trademark: Universal
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 850140000
Features of Roller Shutter Motor:
1. Remote control.
2. Low noise, small shaking.
3. With electronic anti-theft apparatus.
4. Good design, advanced struture, strong power.
5. Import electric component, security and credibility.
6. Automatically open or close the doors by pressing relevant buttons.
7. Doors are also workable under the operation of manual control equipment when there is no power supply.
Motor Machine Characteristic:
1) Shell: Aluminium alloy, solid and lingt but durable and easy to install.
2) Gear: High-quality alloy steel and special technical treatment to guarantee the strong hoist.
3) Brake structure: Special device mechanical brakes, power cut off in an instant the brakes, to ensure absolute safety brake.
4) Limit System: Correct control, easy operation, and big control range.
5) Transmission System: High accuracy, smooth running, and low noise.
6) Anti-dropping device: Preventing accidental injury and ensure safety.
Mainly used in shopping malls, hotels, warehouses, garages, post and telecommunications, banks, shops, factories and other buildings' rolling door opening and closing. It is an ideal accessory products of modern life.
Xiamen Universal Electronic Co., Ltd
No. 318. South Tongji Road, Jimei District, Xiamen City, Fujian, China
|Max Upgrade Weight|
|Max Upgrade Height|
|Output Torque (N.m)||Rotation|
|220V 50Hz (230V 60Hz)|
|380V 50Hz (380V 60Hz)|