600kg Easy Lift Electric Automatic Garage Door Motor
|FOB Price:||US $78 / Set|
|Min. Order:||20 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Sets||US $78/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YZ-600-1P
- Type: Rolling
- Opening Type: With Remote Control
- Position: Interior
- Title: Springless Motor
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Trademark: UNIVERSAL
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 85014100
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Open Style: Rolling
- Certification: ISO9001
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Voltage: 110V/220V/380V
- Remote Control: Yes
- Transport Package: Foam Packing
- Origin: Xiamen
Product Name:600KG Easy Lift Electric Automatic Garage Door Motor
1.The Main Structure of Gear for Garage Door Opener :
2. Specification of Gear for Garage Door Opener
Max Upgrade Weight
Max Upgrade Height
Output Torque (N.m)
220V 50Hz (230V 60Hz)
380V 50Hz (380V 60Hz)
3.Features of Gear for Garage Door Motor
1) Relative humidity: 90% (25°C)
2) Compact construction, large torque and quiet operation
3) Short hour working system, continuous operation not exceeding 7
minutes with one phase and 10 minutes with three phases
4) Stylish, advanced structure and strong power
5) Easy manual operation in case of power failure
6) Safe and stable
7) Little vibration and small power consumption
8) Light weight, easy to install, long operational life and reliable
9) Remote control: long-distance operation
5. Gear for Garage Door Opener Sample Showcase:
1) The deviation for the pipe level and vertical depth like that : when the rolling door width is
under 3 meter , the deviation should be less than 3mm, when the rolling door width is more than
3meter . The deviation should be less that 5mm.
2) No space for the install iron board and the wall . Make sure the big sprocket and the
install iron board is relative balance . The small sprocket and the big sprocket should be
in the same plane surface. So that the gear chain can be moving smoothly .
3) In order to reduce the noise from the motor, there should be no space for the install iron
board and the wall.
2. Connect the ringer and axial shaft:
1) It must measure the connect place before connection, and keep the length of axial shaft is
enough to install the bearing. Make sure the length of bearing and door operate will not
2) It should be make sure the horizontal of shaft and circular plate when you connect the
circular plate and shaft.
3. Connect the bearing and bearing cover: put the bearing cover into the axial shaft, and then
press the bearing into the axial shaft.
4. Weld the sprocket ring into the right side of the iron pipe . Note that the welding place
should be keep more than1cm space between the shutter door and the sprocket.
5. Put the bearing which have the shaft into iron pipe →holding the iron pipe →put the
iron pipe which the side have the sprocket ring into big sprocket→use the other side fix
shaft and bearing cover on the bolt of installation iron board→prop the bolt of bearing cover→
weld the inside and outside sprocket ring together with the iron pipe.
6. Install motor: connect the motor and iron board with bolt. Adjust the distance between the
two sprocket, make sure the chain clench the teeth, then adjust the preventive-break chain
mechanism until the gyro wheel is always push the top of the chain.
7. Install rolling door: drill hole on the rolling door and iron pipe. Connect rolling door and
iron pipe with screw.
1. The rated elevate weight of motor is according the rated output torque of motor under the standard of iron pipe to design. It's including rolling shutter quality, iron pipe quality, the resistance of door operating and the resistance cause by installation error and so on. Recommend according to 70% of the rated elevate weight to choose motor. Please attention it before you choose the motor.
2. The rolling motor can be installed on both sides of the door, first make sure the motor installed right side or left side. You can directly install if the rolling motor is install on the right side door. If you install the motor on the left side, please release the bolt, which connects the brake body and motor, then turn the brake body 180o the bolt. At last, exchange the yellow and white wire of the button and remote control. If choose B module (chain-drive), you must change the spring which preventive-break chain mechanism to the spring use for left side motor. And then adjust the direction of roller wheel and keep it to the pull up side.
3. Keep the iron pipe balance, make sure the flexibility of iron pipe. Please keep some distance between iron pipe and iron board, in order to avoiding interference.
4. In order to avoid happen accident, please connect the motor outside cover on the earth fastness.
5. It must be check the connection wire whether accurate and fastness before testing the motor. If there have release, or connect no fastness, it will be cause short circuit, even if fire.
6. Strictly prohibit anybody and car cross the door when the door is operating.
7. Make sure press the stop button before the rolling door from rising to descending or from descending to rising.
8. Using the manual operation mechanism to operate the door when the power is cut off or the electronic operation is out of control.
9. Recommended not to continuously work for 8 minute.
10. Available for your convenience is there are 2 switches for your choice
Instruction: This motor is through double control way which combine manual button switch
and remote control switch.
Press the up button---electrify alternating current contactor---move direct current magnet, release the brake clutch---door goes up.
Press the button ---electrify alternating current contactor---move direct current magnet, release the brake clutch---door goes down.
When press stop button, in despite of door opening or closing---cut off the electricity---close the brake clutch---motor stop turning.
Q1: What's your Gear for Garage Door Opener Range?
1) AC Motor 1 Phase (110V/220V 50/60Hz)
2) AC Motor 3 Phase (380V 50/60Hz)
3) AC&DC Motor (24VDC 50/60Hz)
Q2: What's your Payment Terms?
-If for sample order,we could accept T/T,Paypal,Western Union.If for bulk quantity,we can accept T/T,L/C etc.
Q3: May i know the Minimun Order Quantity?
-We accept any quantity.Sample order and bulk quantity both available.
Q4: What's your Delivery Time?
-2-3 weeks after receiving the payment.(If you urgently need,then we will try our best to adjust the best lead time for you.)
Q5: What's your Delivery Port?
- Our nearest port is Xiamen Port.(If you have the container in other cities,we could arrange the delivery for you.)
1.If only for few sets sample,then will arrange the delivery by carrier( door to door service) or by air(to your nearest airport).It would be much quick,but shipping cost also expensive than the shipment by sea.
2.If the order quantity no more than 20 cbm,but more than 1 cbm,then you could choose the delivery by sea Less than Container Load.
3.If your order quantity up to 20 cbm,could consider arrange by Full Container Load( 20 feet container and 40 feet container)
Remarks: You can tell me the model and the quantity you need.In this way we could suggest the cheapest shipment terms for you.You can also tell me the nearest airport/ Sea port near your place.In this way i can also confirm the shipping cost for you.
1 Any inquiries will be reply in 24 hours during working days.
2 Sample order is also available.(Customer should pay for the sample fee and shipping cost)
3 OEM order is available.
4 Delivery time: within 20 days after receiving the deposit.
5 Terms of Payment: T/T, LC, etc.
6 Packing: We can offer One set in 2 cartons: 1ctn for main motor, 1 ctn for bracket accessories. (Cartons are packed with foam)
7 100% copper wire inside the motor
Name: Amy Wu
Thank you for visiting our webiste.If you have more questions,please connect us freely.We will try our best to answer you as soon as possible.